Outdoor grill hoods are not required in completely open outdoor cooking areas, but they are necessary for airflow and ventilation in any indoor-to-outdoor or covered cooking space. While Danver does not manufacture outdoor grill hoods, this article discusses the benefits of including one in your indoor-to-outdoor kitchen design.
Benefits of a Grill Hood
- Safety, longevity, and cleanliness for enclosed or partially enclosed outdoor spaces
- Removes smoke, grease, toxins, and odors that can damage your space over time
- May even be required by local codes in combustible spaces
- Suitable for gas, electric, and charcoal grills
- The deeper and wider outdoor ventilation hoods provide more capture area than an indoor hood
- Commercial stainless steel construction is recommended for style, durability, and easy cleaning
- Integrating halogen lights will provide better visibility for your cooking area
- Dishwasher safe filters for easier maintenance
- Mufflers for sound dampening and a quieter atmosphere
For cooking appliances that produce smoke, grease, and odors, a barbecue hood will make for a cleaner and more enjoyable outdoor experience for your family, friends, and guests. An outdoor grill hood is necessary in any indoor-to-outdoor cooking space for increased cleanliness, comfort, and convenience, and it adds overall value to your outdoor cooking space.