FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
DANVER INTRODUCES ASKO OUTDOOR DISHWASHER
Premier Outdoor Kitchen Manufacturer Expands Options with New Outdoor Dishwasher
WALLINGFORD, Conn. (July 2012) — DANVER Stainless Steel Cabinetry, the nation’s premier manufacturer of stainless steel outdoor cabinetry and amenities for outdoor living, announces the availability of the ASKO Outdoor Dishwasher. ASKO is the latest addition to the company’s one-stop shopping approach to outdoor kitchens, living and entertainment centers.
As the outdoor living space becomes more elaborate, the dream outdoor kitchen design becomes more diverse, more intricate, and more like its indoor counterpart. One of the things that make that transition fully possible is the outdoor dishwasher from ASKO. Fully equipped to handle the most demanding loads of dishes just like an indoor model, the outdoor dishwasher can be easily hooked up with a water supply hose, a drain hose and an electric cord. However, the wiring and electronics in the dishwasher are reinforced and protected to withstand the coldest winters as well as the harshest, warmest summers.
“We are looking forward to offering the ASKO outdoor dishwasher, as this has been a long-sought after product by our clients,” said Mitch Slater, president and founder of DANVER. “Coupled with DANVER’s extensive product offerings, we feel our customers will now have the market’s leading options for outdoor kitchens and accessories at their fingertips.”
The features of the ASKO outdoor dishwasher include:
- Durable stainless steel exterior cabinet protects from harsh weather conditions and is built to protect from rust.
- 7-wash spray system that uses six programs and six temperature settings reaching up to 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Extensive capacity, holding about 14 complete plate settings in total.
- Adjustable steel feet work to keep it level, regardless of the terrain.
- Winterization system allows it to be prepared to spend the harshest winters outdoors.
- 100 percent factory tested for full quality, functionality and look.
- Water and energy efficient, using only about 3-4 gallons per wash with Normal wash.
About Asko Appliances
ASKO products have been marketed throughout North America by ASKO Appliances, Inc. for over 23 years. As an Energy Star® Partner, ASKO is a leader who consistently exceeds Energy Star® standards. We develop innovative dishwashers, washing machines and dryers that save water and energy while providing superior performance and revolutionary design. In addition, all ASKO residential products offer an industry leading 2 Plus 1 Warranty – two years of coverage with an additional one year of coverage upon product registration. No other warranty provides parts and labor protection like the ASKO 2 Plus 1 Warranty.
Danver Media Contact: Laura Roman
Direct: (703) 625- 1648