Warming Drawer Cabinets
Danver Stainless Outdoor Kitchens offers Warming Drawer Cabinets similar to a restaurant to keep your cooked food or dish warm for hours without overcooking or drying out your favorite meal. Store food at the right temperature and relax until your guests arrive.
Denver’s Warming Drawer Cabinets are available in widths of 30″, 33″ and 36″. These cabinets come with one drawer, two drawers or a single door perfect for your outdoor kitchen. The drawers are manufactured with double-wall construction, full-extension under-mount glides and “soft-close, self-close” technology designed for a functional kitchen cabinet.
Double Warming Drawer Cabinets are also available for when more than one warming drawer is wanted. These Double Warming Drawer Cabinets do not offer doors or drawers but provide the space for two separate warming drawers in a kitchen cabinet.
- The standard Warming Drawer Cabinet depth is 27 7/8” including the door, but a 24 7/8” depth may be specified for units that fit that dimension.
- The standard Warming Drawer Cabinet box height is 30” plus 4 ½” adjustable legs.
- Warming Drawer Base Cabinets are specified 6” wider than the appliance width.
- Comes with pre-made access holes for plumbing and/or electrical with removable covers.
- For a more contemporary look, we offer a square shaped, tapered stainless steel leg with an adjustable foot.
- A trim-kit is custom-designed during the fabrication process for the specified warming drawer to ensure a proper fit during installation.
- Black anodized toe kicks may be ordered separately and cut on-site.
- Standard stainless steel pulls are included, upgrades are available for an additional cost.
- Shelves are optional and can be fixed or pull out.
- Extra depth is available if needed.
Want to learn more about our Warming Drawer Cabinets? Call us at 203-935-8400
Find Product Specs., Installation Guides and More.
Download our Residential and Multi-Family Specification Guides.
Explore Online CEU courses through the AEC Daily website.
Read our latest blogs on all things related to outdoor living.
Learn what makes Danver the industry leader.
Visit Brown Jordan Outdoor Kitchens for more Styles & Colors.