Post & Panel System (PPS)
Our designers and engineers developed the unique Post and Panel System (PPS) to meet the unique needs of common-areas in the multi-family or commercial environment. The PPS provides needed countertop space without additional storage, while encompassing the aesthetics of our traditional cabinetry. With panels that are easily removed and replaced, even with a countertop in place, the PPS is designed for the wear and abuse often associated with multi-family common areas. Used as a stand-alone island or seamlessly integrated with our traditional cabinet line, PPS equips designers, architects and developers with seemingly unlimited configuration options. PPS provides a cost effective and flexible design option.
- 100% stainless steel construction for durability
- Powder coated finish for aesthetics and protection from the environment
- Strength to support countertops
- Removable and replaceable panels with the countertop in place
- Ships Flat and easy to install
- Black Anodized aluminum toe kick(s) may be ordered separately
Find Product Specs., Installation Guides and More.
Download our Residential and Multi-Family Specification Guides.
Explore Online CEU courses through the AEC Daily website.
Read our latest blogs on all things related to outdoor living.
Learn what makes Danver the industry leader.
Visit Brown Jordan Outdoor Kitchens for more Styles & Colors.