Stainless Steel Base Cabinets
At Danver Stainless Outdoor Kitchens, we believe that base cabinets are more than just storage cabinets – they are a necessary cabinet type for any outdoor entertaining space. If chosen carefully, outdoor base cabinets have the ability to simultaneously pull a space together and set it apart.
The leader in outdoor stainless steel cabinetry, Danver Outdoor Kitchens manufactures an extensive line of stainless steel base cabinets to develop fully-functional outdoor kitchens. With unique door styles and powder coat options, Danver’s base cabinets allow for endless design possibilities.
Available in a variety of colors, configurations, sizes, styles, and designs, Danver’s outdoor cabinets help you bring outdoor living to life!
Wide Variety of Base Cabinets
Full Height Base Cabinets
Danver’s full height kitchen cabinets are the perfect addition to any outdoor bar or kitchen due to their sleek look and their large storage capacity.
Drawer & Door Cabinets
Combine function and design with Danver’s stainless steel drawer/door cabinets. Boasting premium features such as double-wall construction, under-mount glides, and soft-close, self-close technology on drawers, the combination drawer/door cabinets add the finishing touches to any outdoor entertainment space.
3 Drawer Cabinets
Multi-drawer cabinets provide homeowners with an optimal amount of storage in a clean, concise look. Keep your outdoor living space organized with 3 Drawer Base Cabinets.
Danver’s stainless steel outdoor sink cabinets are designed to fit all types of outdoor sinks. Available in a variety of colors and finishes, incorporating these sink base cabinets into your outdoor kitchen design ensures a clean finished look.
Out of sight, out of mind and convenience at your fingertips! When you install stainless steel trash cabinets, you can entertain guests without having to worry about stinky trash or cleaning up. Complete your outdoor kitchen with a sleek trash cabinet today.
Danver Base Cabinet Specifications
- These cabinets are available in 3” increments starting at 9” and expanding to 60” widths.
- 24” wide cabinets can be specific with one or two doors.
- The standard cabinet depth is 27 7/8”, including the door, but a 24 7/8” depth may be specified.
- The standard cabinet box height is 30” with 4 ½” adjustable legs.
- Finished side panels are optional and are available in two configurations: flush to the cabinet side and as a ¾” thick panel flush to the face of the door.
- For a more contemporary look, we offer a square shaped, tapered stainless steel leg with an adjustable foot.
- Black anodized toe kicks may be ordered separately and cut on-site.
- Standard stainless steel pulls are included, upgrades are available to an additional cost.
- Hinges and screws are included with every cabinet.
- A complete line of ADA-compliant (Americans with Disabilities Act) cabinetry is available.