Drawer/Door Grill Cabinets
Danver Stainless Outdoor Kitchens offers Drawer/Door Grill Cabinets that are available in widths ranging from 27” to 62” in 3” increments. Depending on the size of the grill, the grill cabinet type comes with two drawers and one door or four drawers and one door with almost every possible configuration in-between. The drawers are manufactured with double-wall construction, full-extension under-mount glides and “soft-close, self-close” technology.
- The standard Drawer/Door Grill Cabinet depth is 27 7/8” including the door, but a 24 7/8” depth may be specified for grills that fit that dimension.
- The standard Drawer/Door Grill Cabinet box height is 30” plus 4 ½” adjustable legs.
- Drawer/Door Grill Base Cabinets are specified 6” wider than the appliance width.
- Comes with pre-made access holes for plumbing and/or electrical with removable covers.
- For a more contemporary look, we offer a square shaped, tapered stainless steel leg with an adjustable foot.
- A trim-kit is custom-designed during the fabrication process for the specified grill to ensure a proper fit during installation.
- Black anodized toe kicks may be ordered separately and cut on-site.
- Standard stainless steel pulls are included, upgrades are available for an additional cost.
- Hinges and screws are included with every cabinet,
- Shelves are optional and can be fixed or pull-out.
- Extra depth is available if needed.
Want to learn more about our Drawer/Door Grill Cabinets? Call us at 203-269-2300
While our cabinetry can house most grill models on the market, they are not approved for use with Argentine or Santa Maria style grills, and/or odd shaped pellet grill models and grills that have their own cart attachment, (e.g., Recteq). If you are unsure if a particular grill can be housed in our cabinetry, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for clarification.
Find Product Specs., Installation Guides and More.
Download our Residential and Multi-Family Specification Guides.
Explore Online CEU courses through the AEC Daily website.
Read our latest blogs on all things related to outdoor living.
Learn what makes Danver the industry leader.
Visit Brown Jordan Outdoor Kitchens for more Styles & Colors.