Why Choose Danver?
With many options to choose from, we understand the importance of finding the highest-quality outdoor kitchens suitable for every environment and built to last.
- Danver Stainless Outdoor Kitchens’ craftsmanship and design flexibility is unrivaled, making Danver the leading outdoor kitchen manufacturer for nearly 20 years.
- Danver makes it a priority to work with and alongside designers, architects and builders to create the perfect outdoor kitchen, innovating to their needs.
- We manufacture our cabinets with top quality stainless steel and materials to ensure longevity and a flawless finish.
Our stainless steel cabinets are manufactured and engineered in-house in Wallingford, CT and provide customers around the world with the quality they expect.
Danver is more than just made in America, best-in-class materials; it’s experience, design and so much more:
ONE OF A KIND DESIGN
- We manufacture a semi-custom line of cabinetry, available in 3” increments including wall, base and corner units encompassing dozens of styles in hundreds of sizes allowing for unlimited design possibilities.
- Danver offers five unique, hand-crafted door styles.
- Our handcrafted doors, drawers and boxes are finished with ground clean edges.
- Our European-style frameless cabinets create a clean look, enhance functional space and protect the cabinet box from the elements.
CONVENIENCE & HIGHLY DURABLE STAINLESS STEEL
- Our cabinets are functional; guaranteeing plenty of usable space and bringing the comforts and amenities of your indoor kitchen outdoors.
- To meet your project specifications, all cabinetry is made-to-order in either 304 or 316L grade stainless steel.
- Made in the USA – Danver Stainless Outdoor Kitchens are available directly from our Connecticut factory or through an expanding international network of hundreds of dealers.
- Danver cabinets accommodate most outdoor appliances, regardless of brand or function.
- Our drawers feature double-walled construction and full extension, undermount, soft/self-close features
- Doors for residential, single family homes come standard with soft-close stainless steel hinges, magnetic closures and rain gaskets.
- Danver offers thirteen distinctive colors and nine realistic wood grain powder coat finishes to create unique designs and styles
- Powder coat finishes provide added protection from the elements while providing design options.
- Powder coating creates a virtually maintenance-free outdoor kitchen which means more time enjoying your space
- Danver offers a lifetime warranty on the residential cabinets and a 7-year warranty on the powder coat finishes.