Outdoor Grill Hood
Outdoor grill hoods are not required in completely open outdoor cooking areas, but they are necessary for airflow and ventilation in any indoor-to-outdoor or covered cooking space. While Danver does not manufacture outdoor grill hoods, this article discusses the benefits of including one in your indoor-to-outdoor kitchen design.
Benefits of a Grill Hood
- Safety, longevity, and cleanliness for enclosed or partially enclosed outdoor spaces
- Removes smoke, grease, toxins, and odors that can damage your space over time
- May even be required by local codes in combustible spaces
- Suitable for gas, electric, and charcoal grills
- The deeper and wider outdoor ventilation hoods provide more capture area than an indoor hood
- Commercial stainless steel construction is recommended for style, durability, and easy cleaning
- Integrating halogen lights will provide better visibility for your cooking area
- Dishwasher safe filters for easier maintenance
- Mufflers for sound dampening and a quieter atmosphere
For cooking appliances that produce smoke, grease, and odors, a barbecue hood will make for a cleaner and more enjoyable outdoor experience for your family, friends, and guests. An outdoor grill hood is necessary in any indoor-to-outdoor cooking space for increased cleanliness, comfort, and convenience, and it adds overall value to your outdoor cooking space.
Find Product Specs., Installation Guides and More.
Download our Residential and Multi-Family Specification Guides.
Explore Online CEU courses through the AEC Daily website.
Read our latest blogs on all things related to outdoor living.
Learn what makes Danver the industry leader.
Visit Brown Jordan Outdoor Kitchens for more Styles & Colors.