Today’s home buyers want more than a stone or stucco island, with access doors to nowhere – they are looking for function, design, durability and a place for outdoor entertaining. Danver delivers on all counts and has been providing builders with custom outdoor amenity packages for 20 years.
Whether you design or build single family homes, condos, townhouses or large multi-family complexes, increase the value of your project by incorporating outdoor entertainment spaces, complete with kitchens, into the square footage of the home. This builds additional equity into the home, gives you the competitive advantage in the market and makes it easier for the buyer to say yes. In fact, Zillow found that homes with outdoor kitchens sell for more – approximately 30% more than expected.
Danver has established price points to ensure your cost for outdoor cabinetry will not fluctuate based on whether you purchase direct from the factory or through one of our hundreds of dealers throughout North America. The difference is typically found with installation responsibility – your team’s or the dealer’s. We know that builders have different preferences, so we work with you, to make your project easier and more efficient.
Builders Advantages – Why Work With Danver
Danver understands that speed and value are priorities. Short lead times, coupled with the ability to install within hours, rather than days or weeks, ensures we can easily meet the needs of high volume schedules.
- Profit – Higher Home Sale Price – Increase the home’s value and your profit by providing a spectacular outdoor entertaining space as a standard offering or as an upgrade option.
- Model Home Display Packages – we offer a generous display package, proven to motivate homebuyers and spur sales.
- Flexibility – Buy directly from our factory if you want to take the responsibility of field measuring, ordering and installation, or working through one of our dealers throughout the country.
- Durability – 100% stainless steel cabinets, doors, and drawers, paired with any of our powder coat finishes, allow for a nearly maintenance-free outdoor kitchen, an enticing feature for any homeowner.
- Complete Customer Satisfaction – Danver provide a lifetime warranty on factory defects for all cabinet boxes, along with a 7-year limited warranty on all of our powder coat finishes (any colors or our realistic wood grains), guaranteeing peace of mind.
- Made in the U.S.A. – Our cabinetry is manufactured and painted to order in our Connecticut factory, providing shorter lead times and design flexibility.
- Support – Our in-house design experts, our marketing team, and your local representative will be available to help with quotes, questions, and promotional materials should you need any assistance.
- Sales Education & Industry Training – We offer training for your design center, showroom or model home sales personnel to better work with your buyers and close more sales.
Construction Options & Benefits
Danver offers many customization benefits to fit most styles and designs. Unlike wood, polymer and stone outdoor kitchens, our stainless outdoor kitchens are virtually maintenance free, offer hundreds of cabinet sizes, and have a lifetime warranty. Some of the other benefits include:
Experience the Vision
Whether you are a custom builder, part of a design-build firm or associated with a large volume builder, incorporating Danver cabinetry and outdoor kitchens as part of your model home or design center means increased home sales. Outdoor living spaces can be offered as a standard feature or an upgrade option.
For builders who do not employ model homes or design centers in their business model, our nationwide network of dealers and marketing partner showrooms, such as Brown Jordan and Cosentino, give you and your homebuyers a place to experience the look and quality first-hand.
Why Choose Danver Stainless Outdoor Kitchens?
With nearly 20 years of engineering know-how, stainless steel construction and the virtually maintenance free cabinetry, your buyers will have years of trouble-free enjoyment in their Danver Stainless Outdoor Kitchen and you’ll enjoy a higher profit.
Builders All Over The Country Trust Danver
Builders from coast to coast have discovered the benefits Danver and Brown Jordan Outdoor Kitchens brings to the home buying process and are featuring outdoor and transition room options in model and spec homes alike. In the communities where this is prevalent, outdoor living spaces have become the must-have for homebuyers.