With every season, outdoor kitchens, outdoor entertainment spaces and outdoor amenity areas continue to gain popularity. With this growth comes the emergence of new companies ready to provide you and your clients with the latest in outdoor cabinetry.
Danver Stainless Outdoor Kitchens have been engineering, manufacturing and outfitting outdoor entertainment spaces and outdoor kitchens for nearly 20 years. During that time, we have developed the luxury outdoor kitchen industry and created experiences that differentiate Danver from the newcomers, making us the preferred brand by designers, architects and builders.
Here are the top 10 things you can expect from your experience with Danver Stainless Outdoor Kitchens:
1. Design Sales Assistance – Danver’s in-house sales/design team functions as an all-inclusive resource working with designers, architects and builders to assist in guiding decisions on outdoor kitchen layouts, color selections as well as recommendations for built in outdoor grills, outdoor kitchen appliances and other amenities to complete a project.
2. Unique Designs & Style – Taking our lead from the design community, Danver continues to innovate and initiate the latest styles and trends in outdoor entertainment spaces. We manufacture outdoor cabinets in dozens of styles in hundreds of sizes so that designers have the freedom to design unique outdoor kitchens.
3. Quality – Danver’s Stainless Outdoor Kitchens are engineered for function and durability. Our residential cabinets carry a lifetime warranty on workmanship and a seven-year warranty on the powder coat finishes.
4. Customer Service – Danver outdoor kitchen experts adhere to a high level of responsiveness to assist you during project planning, execution and installation, as well as post-sale support, as necessary.
5. Specialty Packaging – Cabinets are shipped fully assembled and securely packaged in individual boxes, palletized and shrink wrapped with our signature black, plastic wrap to help ensure the safety of the shipment. When unwrapping your purchase, we recommend counting the total number of pieces before signing and accepting delivery. If the plastic is missing or destroyed, alert us right away especially if the number of pieces does not match up with the packing slip.
6. Easy to Install – 20-years of engineering refinements, ensures Danver’s outdoor kitchens are designed and manufactured for easy installation, regardless of your outdoor kitchen’s layout.
7. Durability – Danver manufactures stainless outdoor kitchens using top quality stainless steel, including stainless steel hinges and other components to ensure longevity and a flawless finish, every time.
8. Eco-Friendly – Stainless steel is an eco-friendly material making Danver Stainless Outdoor Kitchens environmentally friendly, as well. In addition, powder coat paints and the process for applying them is ecologically responsible through the elimination of volatile organic compounds (VOCs), reduced waste by-products (as compared to liquid paint) and do not contain hazardous materials making it easy to dispose of.
9. Made in the USA – Engineered, manufactured and shipped from our Wallingford, Connecticut facility.
10. Training and Continuing Education – As the demand for outdoor kitchens continues to rise, homeowners are seeking out architects and designers to make their outdoor dreams come true. To ensure you are the expert your clients expect, we offer two design CEU courses available on the AEC Daily website focusing on outdoor kitchen design and amenity space solutions for hospitality, commercial and multi-family applications. In addition, we offer training at our Connecticut facility to Danver Stainless Outdoor Kitchens dealers.
We believe meeting these expectations creates a valuable experience for designers, architects and builders who choose to work with Danver Stainless Outdoor Kitchens. An experience that creates a partnership to continue creating beautiful outdoor living spaces together. Call 203-269-2300 today to speak with an outdoor kitchen expert!
This article is based on industry knowledge and research by outdoor kitchen design professionals, including our in-house experts and engineers with decades of experience.Our goal at Danver is to provide factual information on relevant topics to help readers make informed decisions about their outdoor living spaces.
This article uses trusted sources with references hyperlinked to the source material.